Jennifer Chudy Shepherd, MSPT, CFMT, FFMT, FAAOMPT
Jennifer is one an elite group of physical therapists through the country who have advanced certifications and training in multiple paradigms and philosophies.
A graduate of the University of Dayton, 1997 and receiving her Master’s in Physical Therapy from the University of Colorado, 1999, Jennifer went on to pursue certification and a year long Fellowship in Functional Manual Therapy, 2008 with the Institute of Physical Art. She is a recognized Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists. She is an advanced practitioner of Visceral and Neural Manipulation through the Barral Institute, 2009-present and a graduate of Diane Lee’s Integrated Systems Model mentorship program, 2018. Jennifer is currently pursuing certification in Functional Medicine. An avid athlete, she was a D1 Tennis Player, 2 time ironman finisher and loves skiing and paddleboarding.
- Bachelors of Science – University of Dayton 1997
- Masters of Science in Physical Therapy – University of Colorado Health Sciences Center 1999
- Licensed Physical Therapist – Colorado 1999-present, Ohio 2015-present
- Certified Functional Manual Therapist – Honors 2006 Institute of Physical Art
- Fellow – Institute of Physical Art -2008
- Fellow – American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists 2008-present
- Member – American Physical Therapy Association 1997-present
- Division 1 Tennis Player University of Dayton
- Two time Ironman Finisher, IM Florida 2005, Vineman 2007